Category: Buy Adipex Online
WHAT IS ADIPEX?
Adipex-P (phentermine) is a prescription medicine commonly used to treat obesity, especially in overweight people with weight-related medical problems and risk factors such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or diabetes. Losing your excess weight and maintaining body fitness by keeping the extra weight off can minimize the health risks of obesity, for example, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and a shorter life. Adipex is used together with exercise and a low-calorie diet to reduce obesity. Adipex is similar to amphetamine.
Buy Adipex online from our website to treat your obesity. It would be best to use Adipex with a doctor-approved exercise, reduced-calorie diet program, and behavior change that helps you lose weight.
PRIMARY USES OF ADIPEX
The primary Adipex uses are that Adipex stimulates the CNS (brain and nerves), which increases your blood pressure and heart rate. Adipex decreases your appetite. Adipex-P is used with exercise and diet to treat obesity, especially in people with risk factors such as high cholesterol, increased blood pressure, or diabetes. Phentermine (Adipex-P) is an amphetamine-like prescription medicine used to suppress appetite. It usually helps weight loss by decreasing hunger or making you feel full longer. Our pharmacy website delivers Adipex at the minimum Adipex price.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE ADIPEX?
- You must take Adipex-P by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once a day, one hour before breakfast or one or two hours after your breakfast.
- If needed, the doctor may adjust your dose to take a small amount up to three times a day. Taking Adipex late in the day can cause trouble sleeping or insomnia.
- If you use sustained-release Adipex capsules for weight lossm , take the dose once a day before breakfast or a minimum of 10 to 14 hours before bedtime.
- Swallow the Adipex capsule whole. Do not chew or crush sustained-release capsules. Doing so can release all the medication, increasing the risk of side effects.
- If you use the Adipex tablets made to dissolve in the mouth, take the dose once daily in the morning, without or with food.
- First, dry your hands before you handle the tablet. Place your dose of Adipex on top of your tongue until it dissolves, then swallow it with or without water.
- The treatment length and dosage are based on your response to treatment and medical condition.
HOW DOES ADIPEX WORK?
Adipex is a sympathomimetic amine with pharmacologic activity similar to the prototype drugs of this class used in obesity, amphetamine. Medications of this class used in obesity are commonly called “anorexigenics” or “anorectics.” It has not been established that the primary action of such drugs in treating obesity is one of appetite suppression since other CNS actions, or metabolic effects, may also be involved. Adipex stimulates the CNS or central nervous system (brain and nerves), which increases your blood pressure and heart rate and thereby decreases your appetite.
Adipex is usually used for a short period to promote weight loss. It is used for about a few weeks, and most weight loss occurs in the first weeks. However, significant weight loss generally continues through the sixth month and has continued at a slower rate through the ninth month. In other terms, Adipex is an adrenergic agonist that promotes weight loss by activating your sympathetic nervous system with a subsequent decrease in your food intake and enhanced resting energy expenditure. The combination medication has been shown to have additive weight loss efficacy. Adipex is an appetite suppressant and belongs to a class of drugs known as sympathomimetic amines.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION OF ADIPEX
Adipex dosage must be individualized to obtain an adequate response with the minimum effective dose. The usual adult Adipex dose is one capsule (37.5 milligrams) daily as prescribed by the physician, administered before breakfast or one to two hours after breakfast for appetite control.
The usual adult starting dosage of Adipex is one tablet (Adipex 37.5 milligrams) daily, administered before or a few hours after breakfast. Doctors can adjust the Adipex dosage according to the patient’s requirements. For some patients, half tablets (18.75 milligrams) daily will be adequate, while in some cases, it will be desirable to give half tablets (18.75 milligrams) two times every day. Adipex isn’t counseled to be used in medical specialty patients aged less than or equal to 16 years. One must avoid late evening medication due to the possibility of resulting insomnia.
DOSAGE OF ADIPEX IN PATIENTS WITH RENAL IMPAIRMENT
The recommended maximum Adipex dosage is 15 milligrams daily for patients with severe renal impairment.
Dosage Forms And Strengths
- Capsules containing 37.5 milligrams phentermine hydrochloride (equivalent to 30 milligrams phentermine base)
- Tablets containing 37.5 mg phentermine hydrochloride (equivalent to 30 mg phentermine base)
HOW LONG DOES ADIPEX TAKE TO START EFFECTS?
Adipex is absorbed through your gastrointestinal tract and reaches peak concentrations in the blood in about three to 4.5 hours. You should start feeling the effects of Adipex by this time, alerting you that the medication is working. The short-term impact of Adipex can include euphoria, decreased appetite, and hyperactivity.
WHAT IS THE HALF-LIFE OF ADIPEX?
Adipex increases serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine levels producing an effect similar to amphetamine. Adipex has a half-life of approximately 20 hours, which is the time it takes for half of the dosage to be metabolized by your liver or excreted unchanged in the urine. It takes five to six half-lives for Adipex to be eliminated from the system. A typical dose of Adipex is one 37.5 milligrams capsule in the morning before breakfast. Adipex contains the active ingredient phentermine hydrochloride, of which 70 percent to 80 percent is excreted in the urine. The rest undergoes N-hydroxylation and N-oxidation to form corresponding metabolites.
WHAT OTHER DRUGS CAN INTERACT WITH ADIPEX?
- You shouldn’t take Adipex if you take a class of MAO inhibitors.
- You should consult the doctor if you take antidepressants, including Zoloft, Lexapro, Prozac, or Wellbutrin.
- Adipex-P can interact with alcohol, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), blood pressure medications, insulin or oral diabetes medications, or antidepressants. Tell the doctor about all supplements and medicines you use while using Adipex.
Adipex is the brand name for a prescription medicine called phentermine, an FDA-approved medication for losing weight. Adipex is a psychostimulant. Adipex suppresses your appetite by enhancing the levels of the neurotransmitters in the brain, such as serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
When the neurotransmitter levels increase, your feelings of hunger reduce. Therefore, you will feel hungry less often, which will cause you to eat less and allow you to adhere to a low-calorie diet. This eventually accelerates weight loss by decreasing your urge to eat and increasing the amount of energy used by the body. It also increases your focus. Adipex is intended for temporary use with physician-monitored exercise, a reduced-calorie diet, and lifestyle changes.